The high power laser beam might be parallelled down and focused to cast an extreme, extremely noticeable beam able to be seen at ranges as much as 5 miles for signaling or search and rescue operations. Changing the ND5 collimator more open boosts the diameter of the beam to totally brighten items as much as 400 lawns or perhaps a path for night treking.
- PRECISION MACHINED FROM HIGH TECH ALUMINUM
- BLACK MATTE ANODIZED FINISH
- FULLY MULTI COATED OPTICAL LENS SYSTEM
- 532nm LASER LIGHT FREQUENCY- EASIEST LIGHT FOR THE HUMAN EYE TO SEE
- AMPLIFIED COHERENT LIGHT- MOST EFFICIENT LIGHT FOR LONG DISTANCE ILLUMINATION
- OUTPUT POWER: 20mW
- RANGE: UP TO 5.0 MILES (Range may differ depending upon climate condition).
- 1 YEAR WARRANTY.
- CLASS 2M LASER PRODUCT.
- FULLY O RING SEALED FOR DUST AND WATER.
- NITROGEN CHARGED FOR ANTI-FOG.
- DIMENSIONS: 9.75 X 2.25 DIA. X 1.2 DIA. TUBE.
- WEIGHT: 1.2 lb.
- POWER SUPPLY: 2 CR123A BATTERIES (INCLUDED).
- BATTERY LIFE: UP TO 8 HOURS CONTINUOUS USE.
- ROTARY OPTICAL BEAM COLLIMATOR- ALLOWS QUICK ADJUSTMENT OF BEAM DIAMETER AND INTENSITY.
Why Green Laser?
Green light is the most noticeable to the human eye and needs the least quantity of eye modification at night. 650nm our eye is better to the Green area of the optical spectrum at 510 - 530nm.
Animal eyes are extremely brightened by green laser light and plainly noticeable at prolonged ranges when seen through optics. For maximum night vision for searching, pair the ND3 with a high quality variable power scope having a 40mm or bigger unbiased lens supplying optimum light transmission.